This service can give you advice on any aspect of personal insolvency. This applies whether someone you owe money to is trying to make you bankrupt, or you are thinking about declaring yourself bankrupt.
Our trained advisors will give you free, independent, impartial advice on the following legal processes:
- Statutory Demand (a formal demand for repayment of money you owe)
- Creditor’s Petition (someone is currently applying for you to be made bankrupt)
- Debtor’s Petition (you declaring yourself bankrupt)
- Annulment (cancelling a bankruptcy order once it has been made)
and also advise you on alternatives to bankruptcy:
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- Debt Relief Orders (DROs)
- Debt Management Plans (DMPs)
The advice we give is confidential and we are independent of the Court. Funding for this service comes from Capitalise.