This service can help you if you have a case in the Court of Appeal, High Court, or County Court in England and Wales, and you are not represented by a solicitor or barrister.
Qualified solicitors will give you free legal advice, including help with:
- the procedural aspects of your case
- applications to the court
- referral to free (pro bono) representation
- referral to a free mediation service
- free advice from a costs draftsman about orders for costs against you
The advice we give is free, confidential, impartial, and we are independent of the Court. Funding for this service comes from the Legal Services Commission.
Thinking of going to court?
We have produced the following leaflets