Family law

This service can help you if you have a case in the Principal Registry of the Family Division, or other Family Court, and you are not represented by a solicitor or barrister.

We can also give you free legal advice and information, including help with:

  • divorce
  • disputes involving children
  • referral to free (pro bono) representation
  • referral to a free mediation service
  • financial relief remedies
  • appeals

To find out how you can access this service click here
To find out what you can do to help us help you click here
To see an example of how we can help click here

The advice we give is free, confidential, impartial, and we are independent of the Court.

We can also advice you on a wide range of issues including benefits, housing and debt.