This service is a Citizens Advice Bureau based at 222 Upper Street in Islington. Our advice is free, confidential, independent, and available to all Islington residents.
Our trained volunteers and specialist caseworkers can advise you on a wide range of issues, such as:
- Benefits checks, applications and appeals
- Debt problems, debt relief orders and bankruptcy applications
- Housing problems, including tenancy issues and repairs
- Employment problems, such as redundancy, unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Utilities problems – issues with suppliers of gas, electric and water
- Consumer problems, for example, faulty goods and complaints.
Funding for this service comes from Islington Council, but the Citizens advice Bureau is independent of the Council and will give you free, confidential advice.