Royal Courts of Justice CAB

Our trained volunteers and specialist caseworkers can advise you on a wide range of issues, such as:

  • Debt problems, such as budgeting, negotiating with creditors, dealing with mortgage arrears
  • Benefits checks, applications and appeals
  • Housing problems, including tenancy issues and repairs
  • Employment problems, such as redundancy, unfair dismissal and discrimination
  • Utilities problems – issues with suppliers of gas, electric and water
  • Consumer problems, for example, faulty goods and complaints.

To find out how you can access these services click here
To find out what you can do to help us help you click here
To see an example of how we can help click here

The advice we give is free, independent, confidential, and impartial. Funding for this service comes from London Councils.