Our trained volunteers and specialist caseworkers can advise you on a wide range of issues, such as:
- Debt problems, such as budgeting, negotiating with creditors, dealing with mortgage arrears
- Benefits checks, applications and appeals
- Housing problems, including tenancy issues and repairs
- Employment problems, such as redundancy, unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Utilities problems – issues with suppliers of gas, electric and water
- Consumer problems, for example, faulty goods and complaints.
The advice we give is free, independent, confidential, and impartial. Funding for this service comes from London Councils.