Representation at Chancery Court and County Court

If you have a bankruptcy hearing or a money case in the Chanchery or County Court, come to the court before your hearing. Currently your hearing is likely to be held over the phone or by video.

In the Chancery Court Barristers from the CLIPS scheme are available to give advice and represent each week day.

Our County Court debt desk can help you and give advice on a Friday. If you need representation we can talk about your options.