Contact - Civil

Contact us about civil services

if you want an appointment to see one of our lawyers on our civil legal advice rota, you will need to complete a triage form and return this to

Your appointment will be in our office at the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL. You can also visit us there to complete the triage form.

Civil Triage Form

docx (70.09 KB)