Contact - Family

Contact us about family legal advice

If you want an appointment to see one of our lawyers on our family legal advice rota you will need to complete a triage form and return this to

Time Together child contact and our SPIPS sessions are accessed through court referrals. You can apply to attend a SPIP without a court referral – please contact

All our family services are based in our office on the 4th floor of the Central London Family Court, 42 - 49 High Holborn, London WC1V 6NP.

Rcj Triage Form Family

docx (63.76 KB)